A career that isn’t rubbish.
Do you want to join a fast growing, well respected business who values their team members and promotes long term career growth? if so, a career with Norris is just for you. Here are our current vacancies.
Business Development Executive
As an established Waste Management company, NORRIS has been serving the construction industry, local communities and businesses for decades. As we celebrate our 50th Anniversary in 2022, exciting plans for further business growth require recruitment in the Sales Function to realise the company’s goals.
The Company:As an established Waste Management company, NORRIS has been serving the construction industry, local communities and businesses for decades. As we celebrate our 50th Anniversary in 2022, exciting plans for further business growth require recruitment in the Sales Function to realise the company’s goals.
The Role:The Business Development Executive role will be a full time position with the company. · To identify and on board new customers · To manage and grow new and existing accounts through strategic upselling or cross selling of services · To meet / exceed pre-agreed sales targets · Keep CRM system up to date with all customer interactions · Engage with marketing initiatives and campaigns · Assist with tenders and RFIs relating to new business opportunities
The Candidate:· Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills · Ambitious & Self-Motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude · A proven track record working in Field Sales in the Waste Management Sector · An ability to work to KPI’s and exceed sales targets · Comfortable working with Microsoft Office software · Reacts positively to any challenge
The Package:· Basic Salary (dependent upon experience) · Uncapped commission scheme · Company Pension · Car, laptop, mobile etc · Field sales role, can be based anywhere in the UK Job Type: Full-time
Dependent upon experience
Apply For Business Development Executive
Role overview:We are currently looking for an energetic, dynamic and hard-working candidate to join our National Sales Department. Based in Orpington, Norris are an award-winning Waste Management Company, which have been serving businesses and the community for 50 years. This is a full-time administration position supporting the Sales Team. This position is great for a dynamic and ambitious individual who is wanting to progress within a growing sales environment.
- Telephone management
- Email management
- Updating spreadsheets with current work load
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Submitting Purchase Orders to instruct work
- Working closely with the accounts team to ensure prompt and accurate invoicing
- Ad-hoc admin
Essentials Skills and Qualities:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Microsoft Office including intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge
- Self-motivated and can use own initiative
- Professional approach to business
- Reliable and flexible
- A positive “can do attitude” & personality
- Passionate to promote good customer service across the business
- Organised, accurate, methodical with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn all other aspects of the business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Starting salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 pa